Volunteers are an important and valuable asset to our school community.
If you would you like to accompany your child on an excursion or at swimming lessons, attend camp, help with literacy and numeracy skills, engage in cooking with the class, share your culture, help in the library, coach an after-school sports team or be a member of Governing Council and sub-committees, then you must complete all of the following requirements:
1. Attend a face-to-face Volunteer Induction Session at the school
Sessions have been scheduled on the following dates for term 1:
- Friday 16 February at 9.00am - 9.30am
- Wednesday 21 February at 5.30pm - 6.00pm (Before 1st Governing Council Meeting)
- Tuesday 27 February at 9.00am - 9.30am
- Thursday 7 March at 2.30pm - 3.00pm
- Tuesday 12 March at 5.00pm - 5.30pm
- Tuesday 2 April at 9.00am - 9.30am
Bookings are essential and may be made via this Form
Please be aware that we require a minimum of 10 participants for each session to occur. In the event that we do not receive the minimum number of participants, the session will be cancelled, and you will be notified to reschedule for a different date.
We strongly encourage you to book into one of these sessions during Term 1, as there will only be limited sessions in Term 2.
2. Complete the Responding to Risk, Harm Abuse and Neglect (RRHAN-EC) On-line Training through Plink
3. Complete a Working with Children Check (WWCC) available online and free of charge
4. All forms to be completed and returned to the school's Front Office
It is a volunteer’s responsibility to keep documentation valid with the school.
Please contact the Front Office if you require support or further information.
Once we receive the completed application forms and your RRAN-EC certificate we can begin the Working With Children Check (WWCC). As a volunteer, there is no charge for this check.
Please contact our Business Manager Anna Henderson for more information.